AEG has revolutionised framing nailers by engineering the 18V F-RAPIDFIRE 10Ga 30°-34° Framing Nailer. No gas cartridges, no pneumatic hoses and no waiting to ramp up – fires 3 nails per second in bumpfire mode.AEG has revolutionised framing nailers by engineering the 18V F-RAPIDFIRE 10Ga 30°-34° Framing Nailer. No gas cartridges, no pneumatic hoses and no waiting to ramp up – fires 3 nails per second in bumpfire mode.
The powerful FUSION brushless motor provides maxium firing efficiencies with up to 1,000 shots per charge (on a fully charged 6.0Ah battery).
The ‘secret’ behind AEG’s success is a refillable compressed air canister (which only needs boosting every 20,000 nails or so).
The magazine holds 67 nails and fires 50-90mm paper collated nails either in full sequential mode (trigger) or contact actuation mode (bumpfire).
Recharging is easy, simply connect to any portable high pressure inflator and pressurise to 125 PSI.
No costly cartridges to keep purchasing, no compressor and hoses to drag around - it’s a no-brainer.
The nailer has a dryfire lockout feature that reduces jams and dry shots.
It comes with a rafter hook and belt clip to enable you to keep it close by at all times your onsite.
- Powerful F-RAPIDFIRE Motor
- Innovative Air Drive Spring Technology
- Drives Up To 1,000 Nails Per Charge
- Refillable Canister- Dry Fire Lockout
- LED Feedback
- Tool Free Adjustable Countersink
- Onboard Jam Wrench Storage
- Rafter Hook & Belt Hook
- Extended Magazine
- 3 year extended product warranty
- 1 x A18F10FN0
- 1 x No Mar Pad
- 1 x Belt Clip
- 1 x Heavy Duty Case
- Voltage: 18V
- Nail Size Diameter: 2.9-3.3mm
- Nail Size Length: 50-90mm
- Max. Fire Rate: 3.0 Nails/sec
- Magazine Capacity: 67 Nails
- Nail Collation: Paper Collation
- Collation Angle: 30°-34° Clipped
- Firing Modes: Full Sequential or Contact Actuations (Bump Fire)
- Weight: 4.2kg